“ArtUniverse” in partnership with
the International University ”Global Theatre Experience” (IUGTE)
have announced several partial scholarships
for professional choreographers
International Summer School 2015
for Choreographers, Movement Directors and Physical Theatre Directors
Project Dates and Location
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
July 1 - 6, 2015 - Styria, AustriaEach scholarship grant covers up to 200,00 EUR (two hundred) of the total workshop participation fee.
The scholarship does not cover candidate's travel or accommodation.
Click here to see programme details
Who can apply?
- professional choreographers
- professional dancers
- movement directors
- dance and movement instructors and teachers
ArtUniverse Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis. The applications are considered on the basis of the candidates background
and previous achievements, individual experience and qualifications. Priority is given to those candidates who are able to show their reliability, potential to professional development and clear motivation to participate in contemporary performing arts processes at international level.
- All candidates who receive ArtUniverse Scholarship should confirm the acceptance of the scholarship in written form.
- If a candidate, who confirmed the acceptance of the scholarship, cancels the acceptance of the scholarship at the last minute, he/she may lose further eligibility for ArtUniverse support schemes in the future.
- All candidates who received ArtUniverse Scholarship are supposed to attend the whole programme of the supported project:
from the first day to the project-end date.
The scholarship application should be sent to email@example.com and should contain the following documents:
- Letter of motivation-scholarship application stating the Lab dates - describe your motivation and reasons how the project
will contribute your professional development (about 250 words).
- Detailed CV/resume (include your date of birth).
- Latest head shot, 2-3 additional photos.
- Any additional material describing professional experience will be considered as advantage:
web links to past projects and performances, photo, video, reviews, articles, interviews, etc.